Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday afternoon ramblings

It's 1:35 PM and I pretty much just woke up. I'm catching up on all the sleep I've lost/and will lose in the following days.

I am very frustrated with WaMu right now. Everytime I play with something on my card here in the UK, there are double charges! Well, not really. The charge will show up as being paid for, and there is another pending charge for the same payment. It's really annoying.

Since I only have 3 1/2 more weeks in the UK, there are so much more that I want to do while I am here ( I wish I could stay longer, but my parents would kill me). I want to go see more museums in London. Maybe I should go to the TATE, although I don't really know who is in the TATE that I am interested in. KING'S CROSS DAMN IT! I want to take a picture with the statue of Paddington Bear at Paddington station. I'm also quite upset that the Paddington Bear I bought at the Tower of London costs more than the one I saw at a toy store in Brighton...and it's bigger! I think I shall get that one too. But my Paddington Bear has the wellies and the suit case! AHHH! I don't know. We'll see. I think I want to bring home Paddington Bear books too. And not for my little cousins, for me! I don't know if they'll appreciate Paddington Bear like I did.
I still want to go up the London Eye, go to Harrods [I won't buy anything because I can't afford it].

UK grading system is confusing. They grade 70 as an A. So, according to their grading system, I got a B- on my paper. That's good, since I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER on what I was writing.

I have no class today, but I think I shall be a good student and do all my work today.

No comments: