Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's Thursday

I can't believe I will be leaving in a week. Sad.

Wall-E
really cuuute! WALL-E! EVE-AH!
It has a [political] message and it was very explicit about it:
we should should do something to save the planet...we can't just do nothing.
I agree.

Tuesday:
Margaret, Jeany and I went to the King and Queen for our last karaoke night at the pub.
I am never getting a martini ever again. I got a Blue Martini [it's pretty], but it was just PURE ALCOHOL! I felt like I drank 3 shots of different spirits. So yea, martinis are not going to happen again.

Wednesday:
Margaret and I spent the day in London. We mostly spent it at Harrods. HARRODS IS AMAZING! very expensive, but I do love the free samples of food :D
The lady working there kept giving me free samples of marzipan...VERY GOOD! She said it's to be eaten after dinner with coffee.
I wanted Christian Dior sunglasses, but I didnt buy it because I wasn't sure how much money I had on my debit card. I should have bought them because I had enough money. BALLS.

I finally got to see the Paddington Bear statue at Paddington Station and Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross. YAY me!

When we got back, we went to a jazz club with Ruhi, Jeany, Emily and Carolyn called Casablanca. It was pretty fun...there was a live band that played good music. The lead singer was HAWTTT!
He looked like Orlando Bloom's brother.

AAAHHHHH! I'm going to Scotland tonight! I gotta pack.
OMGGG! I'm going to watch LES MISERABLES on monday! WHOOOOHOOOO!
ugh...school. I dont like econ.

No comments: