Monday, July 18, 2011

Rome: Day 10

12:08 AM July 19,2011

No blog yesterday...I was just tired. I made coq au vin for dinner last night. I was just really craving chicken and potatoes and carrots hahahaha

I'm presenting my research building tomorrow: Chiesa di Sant'Andrea al Quirinale
I've been trying to get inside for 2 days and everytime I go it's closed :/ good thing I found that virtual tour online and I wrote about this building in undergrad hahaha yay art history major!
It's an informal presentation, but I just wanted to have everything I need to say organized.

Oh! I did go to the Trevi Fountain yesterday and did the obligatory over-the-shoulder-coin-toss wish. Let's hope it comes true :) I only threw €0.50 though...maybe I should go back and spend more on my wish ;) then maybe it'll come true faster!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: