Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rome: Day 8

1:38 AM July 17,2011

Good news everyone! We moved to our new place in Rome. By new, I mean upstairs. It's definitely much nicer--CROSS VENTILATION, open kitchen/living/dining, more bathrooms, better views, INTERNET. It's still noisy from the traffic downstairs but, whatever.

Downside: since Italy (from what I've seen) does not use mesh around their windows, bugs can just get in. Because the ventilation is great in our room, we wanted to keep the windows open. BIG MISTAKE. Moths were draw to the light in the room, then to the light of our laptops. I'm still a little paranoid right now that there are moths all over me.

But no matter, I refuse for bugs to ruin this upgrade haha! Tomorrow I will be hanging lavender and mint and rosemary all over the windows, attaching lavender to the fans and making a little lavender spray to deter all these bugs. If that doesn't work, I will bug spray the shit out of those moths.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: